GO BACK USG FUTBOL LEAGUE PAGE HOME
USG FUTBOL LEAGUE
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Games must be played on time.
- The minimum number of players to begin a match will be seven (7 players)
- The maximum roster size is twenty-two (22).
- All players must have matching uniforms and numbers.
- All league games will be played in accordance with the “Laws of the Game” as issued by FIFA.
- Each team is required to supply a minimum of (2) SIZE 5 soccer balls for every game.
- Referee Roster is Final. Team allowing non-roster players to play without informing the referee and opposing team will forfeit game.
- Point System - 3 Points for a win, 1 Point for a tie & 0 for loss.
- Card System - One yellow card during the match is a warning ($10.00 penalty fee). Double Yellow Card / Direct Red Card is a one game suspension ($25.00 penalty fee). All fees to paid prior to next game.